Serving Plymouth, Manomet, Pine Hills, Cedarville, & Sagamore Beach MA
Our Pet Sitters
Pam R., Owner of Just Around The Corner Pet Sitting
- I live in Plymouth, MA where I am owned by my wonderful rescue animal “children”, Misha, a sweet Newfoundland and my two cats Toby and Fenwick. Over the years, I have fostered many dogs for the Newfoundland Rescue Organization.
- In addition, I proudly assist shelters in finding just the right connection for the many strays in need of love and companionship. I have taken classes in pet first aid and CPR and am trained in administering medications, injections and fluids.
- Over the years, my interests have taken me to many facets of life. But, throughout all of these experiences, my love and passion for animals has always been first and foremost and has never wavered. Proudly, since starting my business here in Plymouth, MA in 2008, my pet sitting service has grown from a one-person company, to a wonderful team of employees who care for all the kitties, dogs and pets that we have the honor of taking care of every day. Many clients have expressed that our services bring them peace of mind, knowing their pets are in capable, loving, and caring hands. If given the opportunity, we will care for your pets just as we treat our own, with total love and affection. In addition, we will do so with the utmost respect for your animals and your home.
- As one of my clients said in a recent testimonial: “Thank you very much for your kind services, your dedication to people and pets, and the overall commitment to excellence that you exude in all aspects of your conduct and with the staff you employ.” ! Thank you for taking the time to look at our website and we look forward to meeting you and taking care of all your pet’s needs!
- Certified Pet First Aid Instructor
“I care not for a man’s religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it.” Abraham Lincoln
Pet Care Coordinators
Ellen D., Pet Care Coordinator
- I have lived in Plymouth for more than 30 years, and am owned by my beautiful cats Susie, Blue, and Sasha.
- Over the years I have been a teacher, Massage Therapist, college instructor, program director, and mom. My role as Pet Care Coordinator for Just Around the Corner is among the most fulfilling ones. I love getting to know you and your pets and finding ways to help them to get the care they need and deserve.
- Starting as a pet care client of Just Around the Corner, I quickly became a huge fan. I am excited and honored to use my teaching, organizing, customer service and office experience as part of this fantastic team of Pet Care Professionals.
- Pet First Aid Certified
“Happiness is a warm puppy” Charles M. Schulz
Morgin D., Assistant Pet Care Coordinator
- My whole life we’ve always had a zoo of animals in our home to love. I grew up in Carver and Plymouth before briefly moving to Cape Cod, then Amherst. I now reside in Middleboro with my family, my dog Baymax, my family’s three dogs, one guinea pig, and my four aquariums. Baymax is my world, I couldn’t imagine a better best furry friend!
- For eight years I studied Animal Science, Pre-Veterinary science, and Psychology. I’ve dedicated my education to the care of animals. I’m currently pursuing a career as a professional dog trainer and I hope to focus on therapy and service dog work.
- With over a decade of experience caring for all species, breeds, and needs you’ll never need to worry about your pet receiving the best possible care. Horses, livestock, dogs, cats, rodents, reptiles, amphibians, birds, and fish – I’ve done it all!
- Working for JAC has been such a privilege. Every day is rewarding and exciting! I greatly look forward to meeting you and your pets soon. Rest assured that I will always love and care for your best friend just as I do my own.
- Pet First Aid Certified
“A dog has no use for fancy cars, big homes, or designer clothes. A water-logged stick will do just fine. A dog doesn’t care if you’re rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he’ll give you his. How many people can you say that about? How many people can make you feel rare and pure and special? How many people can make you feel extraordinary?” John Grogan, Marley & Me
Meet the Pet Sitters
- I grew up with dogs, cats, turtles and guinea pigs. While raising my two children, I had a black Labrador Retriever named Duke who LOVED people, especially me and my kids. After Duke, I had a chocolate Lab named Shadow. We have also had several hamsters because we wanted our children to love all animals.
- I have lived in Plymouth for over 30 years. I love this area of Plymouth (Cedarville) because of its ponds and beaches. I like the fact that we are close to the canal, Cape Cod, Bourne and Buzzards Bay and all of Plymouth, MA.
- Right now I own a little Jack Russell Terrier mix named Frankie. Frankie was a Rescue dog and he is the Joy of my Life. My little boy. I cannot imagine not owning a dog. I think I will always have a dog and maybe someday a cat.
- I cannot wait to meet your furry friend/pet. Please know that your dog or cat (pet) is in good hands with the love I have for all animals.
- Pet First Aid Certified
“I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive.” Gilda Radner
- Ruth and I raised our four children in Braintree along with one or more Springer Spaniels as our fifth child. The kids loved the dogs but they also had mice, gerbils, rabbits, hamsters, snakes, crickets and various other pets along the way. It was sort of a little zoo at times.
- I retired from a career in technology a few years ago and love having more time with our Springer Spaniel Jessie. She is getting older now, and starting to slow down just a little bit although she still runs for the door as soon as I pick up her leash.
- I love walking dogs and meeting new breeds that I never had the pleasure to be around. Each one is different and special in their own way. I look forward to doing this for many years to come.
“You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, ‘My God, you’re right! I never would’ve thought of that!'” Dave Barry
- I grew up surrounded by multiple fur babies. I was in 4H and raised sheep, cows, rabbits, horses, and lots of other critters! We even had a donkey at one point. Animals make me happy. There is just something about their unconditional love and innocence that is unlike anything else.
- I have lived in Plymouth for more than 13 years and am currently owned by our puppy Elsie, a Jack Russell/Australian Shepherd Mix. We got Elsie after losing our 10-year old Cairn Terrier Tank to Lymphoma after a 2-year battle including Chemotherapy and other treatments. Losing Tank is what brought me to JAC. I thought we would be taking a break from Dogs for a bit (my boyfriend is allergic and I agreed to take a year off…What was I thinking?!) I applied at JAC with the hope of giving my love of fur babies to other people’s fur babies.
“Until one has loved an animal a part of one’s soul remains un-awakened.” Anatole France
- Plymouth has been my home for almost 24 years and for 14 of those years I have had a dog. First, I had Bernese Mountain Dog, Tank, and now a Great Pyrenees/Black Lab mix, Dozer. The 4 months between them made me realize I can never live without a dog or animal in my home again. Dogs really do make a house, a home.
- I graduated from Plymouth South High School in 2014 and Lasell College in 2018, with a Bachelors degree in Graphic Design and Photography. I lived at College in Newton, MA for four years.
- Not having my dog around at college left me with a void I had to fill so I started walking dogs between classes and other responsibilities. Any day I got to walk or care for a dog was a great day. It was always rewarding to see the excitement the dogs had when they saw me. I am so excited to have such a rewarding job again, here at Just Around the Corner!
- Pet First Aid Certified
“My fashion philosophy is, if you’re not covered in dog hair, your life is empty.” Elayne Boosler
- I lived in Carver for 18 years, but recently moved to Plymouth. I attended Johnson & Wales University in Providence, RI and graduated with my BS in Culinary Arts and Food Service Management.
- I love being outside in all weather. Being able to experience every unique season is something I have always loved about living in New England.
- In my free time I like to go for walks and hikes, sew, cook, meditate, and listen to live music. I am also delighted by all things Disney.
- I love working with animals. I cannot have a pet of my own due to my housing arrangement, but I plan to adopt a rescue dog when I can. I am thrilled to be working at Just Around the Corner, and look forward to meeting your pets and taking care of them with love.
- Pet First Aid Certified
“Why worry? If you’ve done the very best you can, worrying won’t make it any better.” Walt Disney
- I grew up on a farm in Connecticut and have always been surrounded by animals of all kinds. I started as a lab technician for a veterinary hospital, then added vet tech and vet surgical nurse to the mix. I later became an animal control officer, but found I was adopting every critter I was unable to place. I performed many varied jobs over the years.
- For many of those years, I have owned and operated Balloons for All Reasons, based in Braintree, specializing in balloon décor for special events such as birthday parties, weddings and corporate events. While I still work on occasional balloon décor, I am concentrating my efforts on the animals I have always loved working with.
- I have had a “zoo” of pets, including snakes, a squirrel monkey, numerous raccoons, a few skunks and possums, an octopus, horses, goats, assorted parrots and cockatoos, an owl and crow, and more dogs and cats than I can count.
- I am excited to be working with Just Around the Corner and having the opportunity of meeting your family members, both two- and four-footed, and providing additional love, care, and exercise.
- Pet First Aid Certified
“Look up and not down, look forward and not back, look out and not in and lend a hand.” Edward Everett Hale
- I grew up and currently live, with my wife, in Manomet MA.
- Right now, I have a 4-year-old Carolina dog (American dingo) named Bella who came to us from Texas via the Saving Carolina Dogs Rescue and Adoption Network, I also have an eight-year-old orange shorthair cat named Mr. Angel who we rescued just before he would have gone to an animal shelter.
- I am a professional Ornithologist/Wildlife Biologist mostly I did research and management for endangered bird species. When not working at JAC, I do consultation and risk assessment work, through an engineering firm, for industrial renewable energy projects (mostly wind and solar) in the United States. I have always had a fascination with wildlife and the natural world we so depend on.
- Working for JAC gives me the chance to get outside more and reconnect with the world. It has also given me the chance to connect with some amazing pets, learn their backstory, and spend some quality time caring for your family members.
“It seems to me that the natural world is the greatest source of excitement, the greatest source of visual beauty, the greatest source of intellectual interest. It is the greatest source of so much in life that makes life worth living.” Sir David
- Originally from Peekskill NY, I’m now extremely happy to call Plymouth my home!
- After earning a BA in Clarinet Performance from SUNY at Purchase, I served my country as an Air Force musician for over 20 years. I performed on clarinet and as a vocalist, performing all over the world. After retiring, I received my Master of Music in Clarinet Performance from Boston University and served as Operations and Personnel Manager for the Cape Symphony.
- When I retired, I took on a very challenging project – raising 2 puppies at the same time! In 2019, I also began my second dream job: dog-walking and pet-sitting. Moving to Plymouth this year gave me the opportunity to join the JAC team!
- When not caring for your fur babies, I can be found walking my dogs, swimming in the beautiful ocean, or cruising around on one of my Harley’s: either my “superior blue” Heritage Softail or my Tri-Glide!
- I’ve lived my entire life on the North Shore, but now that our kids have grown, my husband and I have moved to Plymouth, which has always been our plan, since we’ve spent our vacation time in Sandwich for over 25 years.
- I grew up with animals my entire life. We currently have a four year old rescue (Otis), and a 15 year old shih tzu (Harley), from our own litter.
- I have always believed that pets help the emotional and spiritual growth of people of any age. Having pets since our children were born has taught them not only responsibility, but also about the care and unconditional love, both given and received.
- Knowing the importance of the well-being and love we have for our pets, I am excited to have the opportunity to care for yours as if they were my own.
“You make a life out of what you have, not of what you are missing“, Kate Morton, The Forgotten Garden
- Hi there! My name is Jess, and I have lived in Plymouth for the past 17 years. I just love Plymouth, both the people and the community.
- I have a 13 year old human daughter and 3 Labra-daughters. All animals have a special place in my heart, but dogs are a part of my soul in such a big way.
- I’m so glad I get to meet all your sweet fur babies and promise to love them as I do my own.
“In my darkest hour I reached out a hand and found a paw”