Serving Plymouth, Manomet, Pine Hills, Cedarville, Buzzards Bay, Sagamore Beach, & Kingston, MA
Our Pet Sitters
Pam R., Owner of Just Around The Corner Pet Sitting
- I live in Plymouth, MA where I am owned by my wonderful rescue animal “children”, Misha, a sweet Newfoundland and my two cats Toby and Fenwick. Over the years, I have fostered many dogs for the Newfoundland Rescue Organization.
- In addition, I proudly assist shelters in finding just the right connection for the many strays in need of love and companionship. I have taken classes in pet first aid and CPR and am trained in administering medications, injections and fluids.
- Over the years, my interests have taken me to many facets of life. But, throughout all of these experiences, my love and passion for animals has always been first and foremost and has never wavered. Proudly, since starting my business here in Plymouth, MA in 2008, my pet sitting service has grown from a one-person company, to a wonderful team of employees who care for all the kitties, dogs and pets that we have the honor of taking care of every day. Many clients have expressed that our services bring them peace of mind, knowing their pets are in capable, loving, and caring hands. If given the opportunity, we will care for your pets just as we treat our own, with total love and affection. In addition, we will do so with the utmost respect for your animals and your home.
- As one of my clients said in a recent testimonial: “Thank you very much for your kind services, your dedication to people and pets, and the overall commitment to excellence that you exude in all aspects of your conduct and with the staff you employ.” ! Thank you for taking the time to look at our website and we look forward to meeting you and taking care of all your pet’s needs!
“I care not for a man’s religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it.” Abraham Lincoln
Meet the Pet Care Coordinator
- I have lived in Plymouth for more than 25 years, and am owned by my beautiful cats (Susie, Blue, Lily and Sasha).
- I started several years ago as a customer of Just Around the Corner, and quickly became a huge fan. When I found out that Pam needed help around the office, I was excited to bring my teaching, organizing, and office experience to become part of the team.
- In my other life I am a 20+ year massage therapist, and I have taught massage and run a massage therapy program at Cape Cod Community College and other massage schools.
- My cat, Crystal, who died a few years ago at age 18, taught me to use my training in Reiki and Craniosacral therapy with all of my clients. She also taught me to slow down and enjoy sitting with the flowers.
“A meow massages the heart.” – Stuart McMillan
Meet the Field Manager
- I am a full-time animal lover and have worked with pets for two years now. I currently have three fur babies of my own. Johnny is a four-year-old beagle, Mollie is a one-year-old beagle and Ellie is a four-year-old tiger cat and I love them to bits!
- I have been a resident of the Plymouth area for about 17 years and love the beauty of New England.
- In my free time I love to travel and have been blessed to see some amazing places around the world.
- My promise to the customers of Just Around The Corner Pet Sitting is that your pet will always be treated like family! I look forward to meeting all of you soon!!
“Whoever said diamonds are a girl’s best friend never owned a dog!!”
Meet the Pet Sitters
- I am a retired medical records transcriptionist living in Plymouth with my husband of 26 years, two Toy Fox Terriers, and a Rat Terrier. Having grown up with cats, I got my first dog in my 20’s. Competed in obedience trials & conformation with my beloved Pembroke Welsh Corgis, a Newfoundland, Miniature Pinschers, a Chihuahua & Toy Fox Terriers. Have exhibited dogs in breed competition and achieved advanced obedience titles in both AKC & UKC venues.
- I have taught obedience classes at the YMCA and am a past member of the Wampanoag Kennel Club. I have also volunteered at the Plymouth Animal Shelter where I have worked with their cat population and walking their dogs.
- I have been with Just Around the Corner for over 5 years now and offer extensive experience as well as a life-long passion for all animals. I am so looking forward to meeting your “Pack”
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”Mahatma Gandhi
- I am retired from the corporate world after working for 30 years as an Administrator for two Vice Presidents in Engineering.
- After I retired I decided to follow my passion and worked for a Dog Walking Company in Arlington, MA until I made the move to the Pinehills.
- How time flies….I realized how much I missed walking dogs and taking care of all sorts of pets and that’s when I found Just Around the Corner Petsitting & Dog Walking. I was so excited to be able to continue to follow what I loved to do.
- I have been with Just Around the Corner for over 6 years now and could not be happier.
- Now I enjoy all my clients fur babies and I look forward to meeting yours.
“You can Judge a Man’s true Character by the way he treats his fellow animals.” Paul McCartney
- I grew up with dogs, cats, turtles and guinea pigs. While raising my two children, I had a black Labrador Retriever, named Duke who LOVED people and especially me and my kids. Then, I owned a chocolate Labrador Retriever, named Shadow. We wanted our children to love all animals too. We had several hamsters also.
- I have lived in Plymouth for 29 years. I love this area of Plymouth (Cedarville) because of it’s ponds and beaches. I like the fact that we are close to the canal, Cape Cod, Bourne and Buzzards Bay and all of Plymouth, MA.
- Right now my husband and I own a little Jack Russell Terrier mix, named Frankie. Frankie was a Rescue dog and he is the “Joy of my Life”. My little boy. I cannot imagine not owning a dog. I think I will always have a dog and maybe someday a cat.
- I cannot wait to meet your furry friend/pet. Please know that your dog or cat (pet) is in good hands with the love I have for all animals.
“I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive.” ~ Gilda Radner
- Ruth and I raised our four children in Braintree along with one or more Springer Spaniels as our fifth child. The kids loved the dogs but they also had mice, gerbils, rabbits, hamster’s snakes, crickets and various other pets along the way. It was sort of a little zoo at times.
- I retired from a career in technology about five years ago and love having more time with our Springer Spaniel Jessie. She is eight years old now, and starting to slow down just a little bit although she still runs for the door as soon as I pick up her leash.
- I love walking dogs and meeting new breeds that I never had the pleasure to be around. Each one is different and special in their own way. I look forward to doing this for many years to come.
“You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, ‘My God, you’re right! I never would’ve thought of that!'” ~ Dave Barry
- I grew up with Dachshunds and have had all kinds of dogs in my adult life including labs, bichons, and a Papillion!
- While I have no pet at home now, I regularly care for two westies and a golden doodle. Many of my friends call me the dog whisperer because I can usually calm a dog down with my presence.
- I am a certified health coach, a Reiki Master, a Clinical Hypnotherapist and trained by Mass. General in the Relaxation Response.
- I am a mother to two married daughters and four grandchildren. After living on Cape Cod for 23 years, she moved to the Pinehills 4 years ago.
“People don’t care how how much you know until they know how much you care”
- Lived in Plymouth for most of my life, married with a 12-year-old son. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, listening to many kinds of music, and reading books and newspapers. I am an avid sports fan, especially hockey and football. My two favorite teams are the Bruins and the Patriots.
- I currently have two rescue animals, a dog named Mazzy and a Conure named Lloyd. Our animals are a big part of our family. I enjoy taking Mazzy out for walks around the neighborhood and going for rides. Mazzy and Lloyd are always with us; either outside in the yard or downstairs in the playroom with us, watching TV and hanging out with the family.
- After being a real estate paralegal for almost twenty years, I recently chose to make a career change into animal care. I’ve always been passionate about animals, especially dogs. I have had dogs for most of my life. I frequently watch my family & friends’ dogs when they go on vacation. I recently worked as a dog kennel manager at a Plymouth kennel. The kennel was home to golden retrievers that varied in age from newborns to adults.
- I look forward to meeting many, many more animals while working at Just Around the Corner. I will treat your animals with the utmost care and respect, as though they are one of my own.
“A dog can express more with his tail in minutes than his owner can express with his tongue in hours” ~Anonymous.
- I’ve lived in Plymouth for 18yrs, I grew up in Marshfield Hills. I’ve had animals all my life, including cats, dogs, rabbits, and a hamster.
- In my free time I love to exercise, go the beach and spend time with my amazing friends.
- I’ve always treated all my animals as one of the family. Animals to me are calming creatures and everyone should own one.
- I’m brand new to JAC and can’t wait to meet your fur babies and know that your babies are in good and loving hands.
“Live well, laugh often, love much.”
Sarah Jane T.
- Having grown up in Arkansas my love of animals started at a very young age. From dogs to donkeys I have always embraced the spirit animals have and what their love can teach me.
- After my husband and I made the move from Boston to Manomet in May of 2017 I was looking for a new line of work. Something more in line with my love of life. Who better to show a person how to live and love than an animal?!
- I am incredibly thankful that life has led me to more four-legged friends than I could have ever imagined.
“I am not an activist; I do not look for controversy. I am not a political person, but I am a person with compassion. I care passionately about equal rights. I care about human rights. I care about animal rights.” ~Ellen DeGeneres
- I am currently a student at Bridgewater State for Athletic Training.
- I have lived in Plympton for the past 9 years. But I know the Plymouth area very well.
- I have a Husky Shepard mix named Cooper who is a year old. I rescued him when he was only 14 weeks and he has been by my side ever since.
- Cooper and I love to go for long walks and especially on a beach. He is my only dog but would love to rescue more.
- Being an animal lover working at Just Around the Corner is a dream job. I look forward to meeting and taking care of your furry friends.
“A dog is the only thing on this earth that loves you more than he loves himself.” -Josh Billings
- Growing up I was always surrounded by animals: dogs, cats, rabbits, ferrets, rats, you name it! I currently live with my Rottweiler Bowser, my pit mix Savanna and my cat Kira.
- As an all-weather type of person and a lover of anything water, Plymouth is the perfect place for me! I enjoy getting out for walks in all seasons, as well as swimming and kayaking.
- I have always known I wanted to work with animals. I have worked as a dog bather, at two doggie daycares, and as a pack walker. I graduated from Animal Behavior College in obedience training and have volunteered as a doggie foster mother. I have been working with dogs professionally for over 5 years.
“One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.” ~William Feather
- I was a previous JAC employee back in 2014/2015 and I am so happy to be back!
- Over the past 3 years I have been a full-time veterinary assistant and it has truly been a dream job of mine! I have gained so much knowledge and an even bigger love for animals than I had before, which I thought was impossible.
- On top of returning back to the Just Around the Corner family, I am also a part-time vet assistant at Court Street Animal hospital here in downtown Plymouth. I truly feel blessed to now have the best of both worlds!
- I have lived in Plymouth almost my whole life. I love living by the ocean with my fiance and our amazing fur child Kobe. He is our pride and joy, a rescue pit bull, and I can’t imagine our life without him by our side.
- Being able to work with animals will forever be a huge part of who I am and I am so excited to love and care for your pets!
“To never know the love of a dog, is to miss the best thing life has to give. “-unknown
- I live in Plymouth with my husband, my three daughters, my rat terriers Snickers and Fudge, and my cats Spaghetti and Meatball.
- I grew up with animals and have always had at least one pet in my home. I love meeting new animal friends, and I find pet sitting is a great way to be around many animals without driving my husband crazy with “too many pets” (no such thing, in my opinion). I am excited to meet you and your pets, and I look forward to giving them the same loving care they receive from you. I promise to care for your pets as though they are my own.
“Time spent with a cat is never wasted.” -Colette
- Born in England, immigrated to the US with my parents, moved to Plymouth about 5 years ago to be closer to them when they got sick. Love the town, hate the summer traffic!
- Have had a parade of cats in my life: Sooty, Pinkie, MIsty, Jasper, BAby, Bear, Stripes, Teddy, Simba and my most recent fur baby, Pippa. Always wanted a dog, but couldn’t due to housing concerns, so I am more than happy to take care of YOUR fur baby!
- Have watched other people’s pets for years — including dogs, cats, fish, guinea pigs, ferrets, big and small birds, snakes, rabbits, even hermit crabs!
- Wanted to do this job for some time as I am a stroke survivor, caused by an undetected heart defect. My recovery is ongoing, as it took me over 2 years to recover the ability to speak in complete sentences. Working with animals is a great option for me, as one of my disabilities is aphasia, which means that sometimes my speech is garbled, or I have pauses where I am thinking about what to say and how to say it. I have no physical issues at all — my handicap is cognitive (speech, writing), and I have a hard time with “double barreled words” like “windshield wiper blades”. I truly believe the animals sense my speech issues and can see past them.
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.” ~ Gandhi
- Grew up in Sagamore, have lived in Plymouth for the past 10 years. I have a 13-year old son, and a 22-year old daughter (who just graduated as a civil engineer!). Now that my son is old enough, I am ready to get back to work and excited to start a career in pet care.
- I have worked as a caretaker my entire adult life — CNA for the elderly, child care provider at a daycare, massage therapist and energy work practitioner. I also study and practice yoga, Tai Chi/Qigong, and meditation. This helps keep the positive energy flowing!
- Growing up our family always had hunting dogs. They required very disciplined training. Because of this it was ingrained in me at a very young age how to treat and handle dogs and all animals. In high school I worked at the boarding kennel where my mother worked, where they boarded up to 50 cats and 200 dogs. I loved it there!
- I have one cat now, Loki who is 2. I don’t have dogs of my own, but I live vicariously through my best friend and her two dogs, Cooper and Cali, who are in the picture with me. They know me as “Auntie Dina”; I love them so much, and they know it! I look forward to helping you to care for your precious pride and joy – your furry little friends.
“A furever friend doesn’t hold grudges, pass judgement, hate or discriminate. They love unconditionally, and that’s all they want in return!”
- An animal lover all of my life, I have grown up around German Shepherds, Black Labs, cats, birds, fish, chickens, mice, and even a baby racoon for a bit.
- I currently reside in Bourne along with my two children and our very mischievous house bunny. I have always loved the outdoors; the beach is my place of peace, and I enjoy hiking and camping whenever I have the opportunity.
- My corporate world career has been practical; however, I am excited to be a part of the Just Around the Corner team to pursue the passion I have always had of working with animals.
“Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” — Anatole France