Let me ask you something…What is your peace of mind worth to you this holiday season? What if I told you that hiring a pet sitter would not only add to your peace of mind but check off some pretty big “to do’s” on your list not just one day but as many days as you need it! As the days get shorter and the lists get longer “peace of mind” seems to fly out the window for most of us as we go full throttle into the merry mayhem. All the while our pets just sit lovingly by and let it happen. Hiring a professional pet sitter is the greatest gift you can give your pet this year. Whatever your circumstances, there is always room for pet centered peace of mind.
What does your holiday season look like?
- Working from home
- Day Trip(s)
- Checking off your “to do” list
- Weekend getaway
- Long Workdays (out of the home)
- Simply not enough hours in the day
The holidays can be stressful but the care for your pet does not have to add to the strain. You may think pet sitting is only for when you are away on vacation or on a long holiday; hiring a pet sitter can actually transform your holiday season even if you never leave town! If you are like me, you have a to do list that is a mile long: gifts to buy, meals to prep, a house to decorate. Let’s not forget your non-holiday duties -ahem- work, clean the house, rake the leaves, help the kids, walk the dog, feed the cat, *DEEP BREATH* dinners to cook, work outs to do, friends to see, even if only on zoom…the list really does go on and on! So, we plan, make our to do lists, and then we divi up tasks, right? You give the “clean house” item to a professional, check. You’ve started letting someone else do the grocery shopping with that easy breezy “pick up” option, check. Now you can graciously give away the time consuming and repetitive pet duties to free up time for more fur baby snuggles! Don’t be a stressed-out pet parent this holiday. Just Around the Corner is here to do what we do best, take care of your pets!
- We operate 365 days a year to be there for your pets whenever you need us!
- Visit times start as early as 7:00am and can be as late as 9:00pm and anything in between.
- Our pricing is based on the visit length, we charge the same for 1 pet as we do for 5 pets.
- Visit length options are 30 minutes, 45 minutes, and 1-hour
- Our scheduling is 100% customizable for you and your pets needs.
Ex. Up early and out of the house all day? How does this sound…
- 7:00am visit to feed your pets and take the pup(s) for a walk (1- hour visit)
- 11:00am-1:00pm visit to walk the dog (45 min visit)
- 4:00-6:00pm visit for a let out in the backyard and dinner served to the dog(s) and cat(s). Just in time for you to come home from work and relax.
Customize Your Pet Care
Just Around the Corner offers customizable pet care options to create a sustainable schedule that works for both you and your pet(s). Whether you need early morning visits, have 4 dogs, your chickens need tending for the weekend or you are away on vacation and need 5 visits a day for a week, JAC has you covered! Below you will find 3 custom pet care schedule examples. Please note these are only 3 of hundreds of ways to establish visit schedules for your pets that are tailored to the needs of you and your furry family.
The Working-from-Home Dog Walk
- 8:00am 1 hour visit to take the dog out for a nice walk to start the day and ensure they will sleep a good portion of it while you work.
- 12:00pm 30 minute visit for an easy stroll around the neighborhood so you can enjoy your full lunchbreak without having to tend the dog.
- 4:00pm 1 hour visit to take the dogs out for a nice walk followed by serving their dinner. This way when 5 o’clock hits you can settle in for the evening and just relax.
Long Days out of the home with Cats and Dogs
- 7:00am 45 minute visit. Feed the cats and dogs. Then take the pups for a nice morning walk. (adjustable start time depending on when you leave the house)
- 12:00pm 30 minute visit for lots of loving and play time for everyone!
- 4:00pm 45 minute visit. Feed cats and dogs. Walk the dogs.
- 9:00pm 30 minute visit. Provide love and affection to all before they settle in to bed and mom/dad get home.
Day Trips with Kitties
- 9:00am 30 minute visit to refresh water and food as well as play and give lots of love.
- 4:00pm 30 minute visit to feed dinner, play, and clean litter boxes.
- You are home by 10:00pm and don’t have a single thing you need to do regarding the kitties except snuggle and tell them how much you missed them!
Benefits of a holiday season with JAC
- Happier Pets
- Great exercise for your dog(s)
- Extra love and play for your pets
- Pet meals served on schedule, even if you are not home
- Less stress for you
- Less stress for your pets
- Peace of mind as often as you need it
- More time for YOU to do what you need to this holiday season!
Whatever your life looks like this time of year there is a pet care option that will make you and your pet’s life merry and bright! Ensure that your pets are taken care of this holiday season with Just Around the Corner. Schedule your pet care visits with us today and head into the holidays with peace of mind and very merry pets!
Just Around the Corner offers pet care of all kinds, including daily Dog Walking , Dog Hiking, and Pet Sitting in Plymouth, MA. To learn more about how Just Around the Corner can help, check out our Services Page. You can also Contact Us for more information. Be sure to Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Instagram!