Serving Plymouth, Manomet, Pine Hills, Cedarville, Buzzards Bay, Sagamore Beach, & Kingston, MA
- All new clients will receive an initial consultation. During this time we will meet with you and your pet(s) and gather information regarding your pet’s regular routine so that we can provide the best care to your pets while you are away from home.
- We will review all necessary paperwork including house key options and emergency contact information. We will explain our services and answer any questions you may have.
- Our Online Software PowerPetSitter will be available for you to access prior to our initial consultation so you can fill out as much as possible about your pets and home.
- Call us at 508-245-1389 for your phone consultation, or click here to request a call from us.
- Cancellations for petsitting visits must be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to scheduled service.
- You will be charged for any scheduled visits that fall within a 48 hour period of cancellations.
- Dog Walking customers may cancel anytime prior to service, including day of service. Provided we have not shown up at your home, your dog walking visit will be credited to another day.
- A $10 additional fee per visit for the following holidays: New Years Eve, New Years Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- Reservations must be made a minimum of 3 days in advance for returning customers.
- 7 days in advance for new customers.
- However, emergencies and last minute trips do arise. We will do our best to accommodate those requests.
- Make your reservation
- Payment in full is due at the start of the first visit.
- We Accept All Major Credit Cards & PayPal
- If you have additional questions about payment, feel free to ask anytime
- We will collect a set of keys from you.
- We prefer to retain your keys on file for future services or those last minute needs you may have; however, in the event you want your keys returned an additional $10 pick up/drop off fee will apply.
- We will not leave your key inside your home, in case you are delayed in returning and your pet needs more care.